Our aim is to provide education in an Islamic environment that promotes good discipline, behaviour, tolerance and respect, thereby creating role models for the school and the wider community. We foster our students’ love for learning by encouraging them to achieve their potential to become independent life-long learners.
Vision and Ethos
Our school’s vision is to provide a well-rounded education of the highest standard within a safe, respectful and supportive environment, one where students have the self-esteem, confidence and resilience to uphold Islamic values as they make positive contributions to the school and to the community, and go on to become responsible and inspiring young women.
In order to achieve our mission and ethos, we aim to produce young adults who are:
- Confident and active ambassadors of education and faith.
- To be upstanding members of society who enrich life for themselves and the communities they will serve.
- Exemplary in character and manners, and proud of their identity as British Muslims.
- Future leaders of communities, and the educators of future generations.
- Able to demonstrate Islam in Britain as a welcome part of the diverse and multi-cultural society that we live in, and to communicate British values through the practice of our faith.