To provide education in an Islamic environment that encourages good discipline, behaviour, tolerance and respect, to achieve goals by developing potential, thereby creating role models for the community. We want each student to feel appreciated, happy, and to be able to enjoy their learning through a stimulating environment which celebrates their individuality.
Vision and Ethos
Rochdale Islamic Academy for Girls’ aims to provide a well-rounded education to the highest of standards. Embedding self-esteem and confidence thus enabling pupils to hold the highest of values and a positive attitude while upholding their Islamic values. This will in turn make them responsible and inspiring young women.
In order to achieve our mission and ethos, we aim: to produce young adults who are:
- Confident and active ambassadors of education and faith.
- To be upstanding members of society who enrich life for themselves and the communities they will serve.
- Exemplary in character and manners and be proud of their identity as British Muslims.
- Future leaders of communities, and the educators of future generations.
- Able to demonstrate Islam in Britain, as part of the diverse and multi-cultural society that we live in, a welcome part, and to show we live British values through the practice of our faith.